Coach Berny Robertson talks about Murphy's Law
𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘄… 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 2𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴.STATES…"Anything that CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong, and at the WORST possible time."
And you better believe it!
We’ve all been there… A special occasion, important event, a potentially life-changing situation.
You know the type of thing I’m on about…
You’re awake, running through every minute detail in your head a million times, for weeks beforehand.
And if you’re honest…you’re getting knackered and becoming a bit overwhelmed with the stress and anxiety of it all.
You JUST need EVERYTHING to go RIGHT for this “ONE THING”
and you promise… you’ll “NEVER ask god for anything else EVER again.” Lol, 🙋🏻♀️
Unbeknown to you… What is supposed to be something you’re ALL excitingly looking forward to, has become that, “I… can’t… wait… until ______ is f*cking over”… … for EVERYONE else, except you.
Then, SUDDENLY and 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 out of nowhere…
The S H * TTT well - and - truly hits the fan!!
Everything that could possibly go wrong, does!!
“O- - - M-F-G, it could ONLYYYY happen to me” is the typical response.
(come on… admit it, you’ve said this 😂🙋🏻♀️)
What IF…, we used Murphy’s Law as a preventative measure ?
What IF…, instead of laying awake worrying about what could go wrong and inevitably MAKING SURE that it does…[𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘺]
We 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘄 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗹 to 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 all the POSSIBLE things that ‘𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥’ go wrong…and plan ways to combat them in advance?
Let’s face it, we’re thinking about them all anyway; 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 and 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 and bloody 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 again.
We already know EXACTLY what the possibilities are,
because this ________ is SO… important to us.
Now I want you to listen VERY CAREFULLY here…
Our beliefs regarding the probability of things happening; is governed by how much we believe they’ll impact our lives.
So, I hope you can see WHY…When an important, possibly even life-changing, situation is coming up, or when rare or valuable opportunities arise for us.
*** WE MUST MAKE A CHOICE ***
We can either,
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 what WE DON’T WANT into existence.
Or, and we all know prevention is better than cure, we can come up with a plan B.
I know which one makes more sense to me!!
You should know, some say… there’s NO validity to Murphy’s Law but I disagree based on personal experience and my psychological background (albeit a little light-heartedly).
What do you think? I really wish I could hear your thoughts.
Notes and reflections of a woman creating her best life
by Stefannia Bongiovanni
I’m sure that you have already heard about the Law of Attraction, but did you know that this is only one of the 12 universal laws that we can use for our own benefit? Let’s discover them together, one by one...
1. The Law of Divine Oneness. Everything is connected and is made of the same divine energy: thoughts, actions, places, objects and events. We can apply this law by being compassionate with others and recognizing that we are all one.
2. The Law of Vibration. Everything has a unique vibrational frequency. This applies to matter but also to one's personal frequency as well. We can experience in our reality what matches our vibes.
3. The Law of Correspondence. As above, so below. Everything is a mirror of what is happening inside us at every given moment. As within, so without. What we feel is what we see. We can apply it knowing that everything is happening for us, not to us.
4. The Law of Attraction. Alike attracts alike. It is used for manifestation, but we have to believe that what we are seeking is possible to obtain. It says that we attract what we are, and we get what we focus on. It is important to learn how to vibrate at a level that attracts what we are seeking. Therefore, it cannot work if we do not apply the Law of Vibration.
5. The Law of Action. Manifestation requires aligned and inspired action. Closely related to the Law of Attraction, this Law is all about taking those real, actionable steps to invite what we want into our lives. We can apply it by slowing down, getting quiet and creating space for internal guidance. Our physical 3D world requires an energy exchange of action in order to manifest.
6. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy. Energy is always moving and changing. Every action is preceded by a thought, with thoughts themselves having the power to eventually manifest in our physical reality. We can apply it by maintaining positive thoughts and actions in order to uplift negative energy around us. We need to go with the flow and release attachment to everything.
7. The Law of Cause and Effect. Every action has a consequence. It highlights the direct relation between actions and events. We may not see the effects right away, but they will come back around. We can apply it by trusting that every action will have a reaction - good or bad. It is the same principle of Karma.
8. The Law of Compensation. We are rewarded for our right action. We reap what we sow, our efforts will always come back to us positively. We have to trust that the Universe will reward us.
9. The Law of Relativity. We tend to compare things in our world, but in reality, everything is neutral. Relativism exists in all things, and in the end everything is shaped according to our perspective and perception. Applying this law can help us understand the most difficult parts of our lives with greater compassion.
10. The Law of Polarity. There are two sides to everything. This law says that everything in life has an opposite: good and evil, love and fear, warmth and cold. The key is understanding that these are all two sides of the same coin. All contrast brings more clarity. If we tune into what the opposite looks like, a new perspective or lesson may be revealed.
11. The Law of Rhythm. Nothing is permanent. Cycles are a natural part of the universe. It is the process of moving in and out of various phases in life, or experiencing seasons of change, knowing that things will always sway and cycle back to the way we want them, eventually. We can apply it by taking note of our inner rhythms and try to work with them instead of fighting them.
12. The Law of Gender. Manifestation requires a balance of energies. It has to do with the masculine and feminine energy that exists in all things. We can apply it by achieving our own balance between the divine masculine and divine feminine energies in order to live more authentically.
Spring is blooming and so are you, creating the best version of you, having as allies not just the Law of Attraction, but other eleven Universal Laws!
So now, gorgeous, just go out there and start living your best life!
Who am I? I’m an Italian living in Cyprus and loving it crazily. My name is Stefania Bongiovanni, some of you will know me as the founder of The Girlfriends’ Circle, but as well as the woman who believes in #sisterhood and in #womensupportingwomen.
The Girlfriends' Circle
... because when women team-up, great things happen!
The GFC on Facebook
The GFC on Instagram
Our YouTube channel
The GFC on TikTok